The Hall House c. 1820
The Dr. Josephus House was built in 1820 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It was originally constructed as classrooms for the Salisbury Female Academy (1820-1825).
Salisbury Railway Passenger Station c. 1908
The Salisbury Railway Passenger Station was a mainline station between Washington D.C. and Atlanta, GA and served as one of the region’s major thoroughfares.
Grimes Mill c. 1896
This 1896 Victorian roller mill was built in the Second Empire style by Northside Roller Mill Company. Originally this feed, meal and flour mill was steam-powered.
Salisbury Ice House c. 1912
Built in 1912 the Salisbury Ice & Fuel Company was just as an important community gathering spot like the post office or general store would have been.