Century Farms and Barns Bus Tour
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Tour is SOLD OUT!
Day of Tour Information
• The tour bus will depart from West End Plaza (Salisbury Mall) and will load near the mall entrance with the fountain. Restrooms will be available in the mall before departure.
• Check-in begins at 8:30 a.m. and the bus will depart promptly at 9 a.m. Because we are on a set schedule, the bus must leave at 9 a.m. No exceptions.
• If you are checking in and arrive separately from the rest of your party, please provide the name of the person who registered for your tickets.
• This is a rural tour. Landscape surfaces and grades will vary greatly. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
• The tour will proceed rain or shine. Please be prepared for inclement weather.
• Because of the number of tour participants, one bus will follow the route forward and one will follow the route backward. The buses will meet in the middle for our lunch stop.
• The fire station is allowing us use of their community space for lunch free of charge with donation. A donation jar will be provided at lunch if you feel so inclined.
• Historic Salisbury Foundation representatives will be available on each bus while others will accompany the tour in cars. In case of emergency, please notify one of these representatives.
Explore the history of Rowan County's century farms and barns on this unique bus tour! The tour includes site tours and house tours of significant century farmhouses, barns, barn quilts, and other farm dependencies. Enjoy a delicious lunch along the route! Transportation provided by Crossroads Tours of Cleveland, NC. $35 per person. Ticket price includes bus fare, tour, and lunch. Seating is limited. Call the Historic Salisbury Foundation office today for more information. 704-636-0103.